Friday 22 September 2017

Super secret (but not for too long) project update

So I'm working (yes I know again) on a super secret project, although this one won't be secret for too long. You'll actually only have to wait until mid October to find out a bit more, but it will be worth it.

I do feel like a little bit of a broken record on this blog, but I am super excited for this project! That's just the perks of doing something that you love, that you genuinely get really excited everyday (well not everyday) about working.

Anyway what I can tell you about this project is that it is very in keeping with me and my loves/likes; lots of traveling, lots of experiences, lots of adventure and my illustrations have just seemed to click and fall into place so perfectly. I had the roughs ready early and sent them over to the client yesterday afternoon ahead of schedule, which is pretty much a cardinal sin in the terms of freelance, but I was just so excited that I didn't want to wait until next week for feedback. Then I got one of the greatest pieces of feedback that made me even more excited and grateful to be part of this. So yeah, still not really a lot of information but an update and I'm trying to be consistent here guys.







No comments:

Post a Comment